Stir fry Vegeatbles (For 4-6 )
Stir Fry Vegetables are quick, easy and does not require too much time to make it. It can be cooked by using various methods and can be modified as needed. The recipe shared today has a touch of Chinese style in it:
- Diced Potatoes – 2
- Diced Green Capsicum – 2
- Diced red Capsicum – 2
- Sliced Onions – 2
- Diced Paneer – 1 cup
- Diced Cauliflower – 1 cup
- Corn flour – 4 tablespoons
- Black pepper – 2 teaspoon
- Soya sauce – 4 teaspoon
- Chili sauce – 4 teaspoon
- Vinegar – 2 teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Water – one jug
- Oil – for frying
|Stir Fry Vegetables|
- In a deep wok, heat the oil for frying.
- In a bowl, mix corn flour and water to make a paste.
- Dip the diced vegetables in the paste and fry them until they get crisp or get the golden brown colour.
- Once all the vegetables are fried, in another wok heat one tablespoon of oil.
- Add the fried vegetables, soya sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, salt, black pepper and stir it continuously.
- On a small flame, cook it for five minutes and serve hot with rice or paranthas.
You can add or delete vegetables as you need. For example - mushrooms, broccoli, baby corn can also be added to this dish