Product Review: myDaily Meal
myDaily meal is an energy shake that consists of all the necessary nutrients like proteins, carbohydrates, fats, minerals, and fiber. It is built so that you need not skip your meal in your hectic schedule.
The idea behind this shake is to supply with a tummy-fill meal that keeps you going. It is an excellent pick for people who are dieting and looking for good replacements. This shake does not consist any artificial ingredients or agents.
Co-founder and Business Head Saurabh Garg, who is an IIT Bombay and IIM Ahmedabad Graduate with almost a decade of experience in healthcare with Four Fountains De-stress Spa says: “We believe that this is the real food-tech. While most of the players have been working around logistics and delivery, myDaily Meal is working on the real scientific aspect of food to make sure that you get perfect nutrition anytime, anywhere in few seconds. In our busy lives we end up either skipping a meal or eating junk food due to lack of time at least 10-15 times in a month. This positions “myDaily as a perfect solution to this urban problem.”
Trying it out personally, here are some of the things that I really liked about this shake:
· Of course, it is a ready-to-drink meal. Easy to make and have, it smells good and tastes even better.
· Just mix it in chilled water and it will keep you filled for 5-6 hours. No kidding, I tried it on a hectic day and believe me; I could not finish an entire pack.
· It looks light but actually is very heavy. Even a single glass from the entire pack proves to be an excellent supplement.
· The quality, texture, and quantity are equal to the price you pay. It is pocket-friendly.
· Just make sure that you shake it well before using so that the powder is mixed with water perfectly. Otherwise, you would not like the taste.
· Alternatively, you can have it with fruits or cornflakes to complete your meal for the day.
I had tried the chocolate flavor of myDaily meal and it was good. Chocolate being chocolate was yummy. I liked the way the drink changed itself from fluffiness to heavy shake. A single pack was good enough to keep me going for the day.
So if you love light meals or are on dieting, myDaily meal is your rescuer.