Restaurant Review: Happy Rolls | Vastrapur |

Healthy food is something everyone is looking for nowadays. With life becoming so hectic, you need something that keeps your body nutritious. Adding to that, one-the-go food is also becoming popular, as it is quite time savior.

Happy Rolls, Vastrapur branch, in Hiraak Centre is one of the places that serves you the combination of healthy and fast food. A small place, which is cozy and beautifully decorated with Ahmedabad drawings.

Archit Patel, the owner of this place shared his journey as: “I started it in last year in September in Vejalpur at our own place. Slowly the growth was there but it was more of home orders. Initially, it was tough to manage everything own especially after the appointed cook ran away on the day of launch. I was making the rolls myself until I found someone to replace my earlier cook. Having a place in Vastrapur to gain a large audience and since Vastrapur is one of the busiest places, I thought to start expanding my venture.



The aim of ‘Happy Rolls’ is to provide customers with fresh and healthy rolls. It is more of on-the-go food that can be matched with other ingredients and sauces to make it tastier. Like the name suggests, I want my customers to leave the place happier people. The rolls are made from wheat flour and filled with different stuffing’s.”

The base made from wheat flour makes it light and easy to digest. The different kind of fillings such as cottage cheese, chickpeas, potatoes, and vegetables make it an interesting munching. My visit to this place was quite satiating and good. Here is what I tried:



·        Paneer Tikka in Chipotle Sauce

A yummy start to a delicious evening, Paneer Tikka in Chipotle Sauce is what you should have if you want something tasty after a hard day of work. The paneer is complimented with other veggies and sauces to make it a full meal. The base is made of wheat with basic spices so that overall, the roll looks appetizing.



·        Malai Chole Roll

The filling in this one of Chole, drizzled with Malai to make it fluffier, lighter, and tastier. The base remained same as that of Paneer Tikka in Chipotle Sauce. What I really liked was that the Chole wasn’t too heavy. They were a perfect complement to the savory wheat roll.



·        Hara Bhara Veg Roll

This veg roll didn’t have hara bhara kebab. :P It had hari bhari vegetables that also went as an interesting filling to the spicy wheat roll.  The taste was good as spices were balanced and together with some hari chutney, it really rocked the show.




Over all, my experience at Happy Rolls was indeed a happy one. If you want to grab something tasty, healthy, and tummy-filling – Happy Rolls is your place to go. 


Happy Rolls Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.